Friday, March 8, 2013


Let Me Introduce Myself

Let me introduce myself. My name is Kia Mustang. I am a 21 year-old lesbian Wiccan living in the middle of a church based state. I am engaged to my lovely girlfriend of almost 6 years. I am also a novice erotica author.

I have tried websites based for Adult readers, and I have found myself forced to edit my writings and contain my creativity and voice in order to adhere to the rules laid down my the sites. So I begin anew here, and hope I can be more free here.

This blog will consist of erotic fiction, tales of my personal experiences, and the occasional review of a product I have found and enjoyed and wish to share with others in a less formal environment. In a world where certain things are taboo, I wish to stand out and share and push the boundaries.

My name is Kia Mustang, and I want to be free.

No comments:

Post a Comment